202 Park Avenue, Los Angeles
Mon-Sat: 07:00 - 06:00
Who will work on my property?
Well trained, supervised personnel with the proper equipment. All employees wear a company uniform.
Are you a licensed contractor?
Yes, we are fully licensed. We hold all the required and necessary licenses for all construction projects.
What do I need for the first meeting?
Your ideas, goals and budget. If available, a land survey on hand will expedite zoning reviews.
What are your payment terms?
We expect a deposit of 20% to begin your project. And 4 to 6 payments throughout the process at predetermined intervals.
How long before work can start?
After plans are conceived and permits have been issued, work can usually begin within two weeks.
What can I expect after my initial consultation?
CHN will define the scope of the work and create a quote based on the discussions within 1 to 2 weeks.
What if we want to make changes to the proposal??
The proposal is only the beginning. It is expected that improvements/changes will be made throughout the planning and construction process.
Do I need architectural plans??
It depends on the scope of work on your project. Most construction jobs need architects plans. CHN can provide architectural services and we are happy to work with any architect you choose.
Who is responsible for permit applications and fees?
We will complete the forms and apply for permits. Once permits are approved, the homeowner will pay the permit fees in their municipalities. CHN will coordinate all inspections.

Ask Us A Question

Feel free to ask any landscaping or gardening questions through the
contact form below. We will answer as soon as we can.